“ PYRAMID PARTY OF INDIA ”
“ Socratic Teaching ”
The ancient Greek philosopher, SOCRATES, firmly believed that the best form of government was one ruled by an individual possessing the greatest ability, knowledge, and virtue. And, the highest knowledge is possessed by that individual who truly knows himself. This knowledge constitutes ultimate wisdom. It enables man to act in a virtuous manner at all times, because he knows what will bring him true happiness. And the highest good for any human being is happiness.
This essential SOCRATIC TEACHING is the Founding Theme for the “ Pyramid Party of India ” conceptualized for the first time in the year 1998 by Brahmarshi Patriji and actualized in the year 1999 by the PSSM.
“ Meditation .. Source of Holistic Health ”
It is known in ancient India that only through MEDITATION that a man can know about his true self.
MEDITATION is the true source of WISDOM. The Ancient India was a great Beacon of Light of Meditation to the whole of the then world in every walk of life.
The Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement, established in the year 1990, starting from the District Town of Kurnool, in the State of Andhra Pradesh, has revived this same ancient meditation, in the best possible way, catering to the modern way of life.
Through the intense efforts of PSSM, meditation has become, now, the SINGULAR SOURCE of health, energy and contentment for millions of people in India.
As a part of the great work of Brahmarshi Patriji, Pyramid Meditation Centers have been established in most of the villages and towns and cities across the State of Andhra Pradesh and also in several of the neighbouring States. Only meditation enables one to achieve ONENESS .. which is .. the ESSENTIAL GOAL OF HUMANITY.
PSSM has brought ONENESS among vast masses of different faith communities and different economic categories of people. It is a proud achievement of thousands and thousands of masters of Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement, trained personally by Brahmarshi Patriji over the past two decades.
“ History of Pyramid Party of India ”
The “ Pyramid Party of India ” is formed to transform all the People of India into meditators, enlightened persons, vegetarians and peace loving people during our current life-time itself through the methodology of the Electoral Process.
The Pyramid Party of India, formed in the year 1999, participated in the General Elections for the first time in the State of Andhra Pradesh in more than 50 constituencies and polled several hundreds of votes per constituency. Again, in the year 2004 it was General Elections time .. and again it was time to participate in the elections and to spread the twin concepts of vegetarianism and meditation. This time it was nearly a hundred constituencies. And, thousands of votes were polled for the Pyramid Party per constituency.
Now, it is General Elections 2009. Now the Pyramid Party of India has nominated around 55 representatives to the House of Parliament all over India and for around 190 Assembly Constituencies of Andhra Pradesh. It is hoped that lakhs of votes will be polled for the Party this time.
Certainly our own lives are governed by Natural Law. The Pyramid Party of India has the wisdom to bring the support of Natural Law to every individual and to the whole of India. Our national life will be in harmony with Natural Law, and everyone will enjoy peace, happiness and prosperity.
The essential features of the Natural Law are:
1) Vegetarianism and
“ Essential Features of Pyramid Party of India ”
Pyramid Party of India is formed to establish a New Era of GLOBAL SPIRITUALITY on this Earth. All the Pyramid Masters are the founding members working for this Global Cause.
· Pyramid Party of India is originally planned by the Great Masters from the Higher Worlds.
· Pyramid Party of India .. the new Political Party has been collectively established by all the Masters of pyramid meditation centers, under the guidance of the Founder of PSSM, Brahmarshi Patriji.
· On the 15th of the month of February, in the year 1999, the Pyramid Party declared itself to the whole world, in a grand function organized in the temple town of Tirupati.
· The Election Commission of India, New Delhi, got Pyramid Party of India registered on 2nd May 1999 vide letter no 56 / 35 / 99 JS / III dated 01-06-1999.
“ Essential Principles of Pyramid Party of India ”
1. “ Spirituality ” : Spiritual Science alone can unite people. Spiritual Science alone can bring people together and to establish oneness in the whole world. Spiritual Science will become an integral part in the life of all the people of the country. The main theme of Spiritual Science is practice of meditation.
The Pyramid Party of India will print large literature on true Spirituality and Spiritual Science and will educate the public at large.
2. “ Law of Karma ” : People will soon realize this basic truth governing human life. Unless one understands the Law of Karma, One cannot begin to manage life properly. As we think, so it becomes. As we speak, so it becomes. As we desire, so the events are formed. Essentially, we keep creating our own realities all the time. The Law of Karma is the Law of Causes and Effects. The Pyramid Party of India will explain this to all the people of India. People will become empowered from within and will be able to craft their lives by themselves most successfully. The Pyramid Party of India will spread the essentials of Spiritual Science to all the sections of the People of India by way of establishing Spiritual Science Institutes.
3. “ Vegetarianism ” : Animal food is scientifically improper food for human beings. The human body is designed only for vegetarian food. Further, It is inhuman to massacre innocent animals, birds and fishes for the devilish greed of the human beings. In the eyes of God all beings are equal.
A human being is no superior to any animal, bird or fish. The scourge of the humanity has been and is the senseless killing of animals, birds and fish. The Pyramid Party of India will rout out this devilish mentality of humanity and will guarantee peace to all members of Animal Kingdom.
4. “ Health is Wealth ” : It is only through Anapanasati Meditation, that people can get relief from all diseases and consequent sufferings. No need to spend any money for medicines and no need to spend any time to go to the doctors and hospitals.
The diseases that affect us in this life-time are due to the negative karma we ourselves committed in our prior lives. All negative karmas will get burnt only through the fire of Spiritual Knowledge. This is the essence of Spiritual Truth.
The Pyramid Party of India will work for the health of all the People of India by way of imparting the Science of Meditation. Pyramid Meditation centers will be established in every village of India.
5. “ Back to Nature ” : It is the duty of Human Kingdom to take care of the Plant Kingdom, because, the entire Animal Kingdom is dependent on plants for its existence. Pyramid Party of India takes this responsibility to safeguard interests of both plant and animal kingdom. The main slogan of Pyramid Party of India is “ Back to Nature ”. Urban life will be shifted to more natural surroundings and people will be encouraged to live more naturally.
6. “ Personality Development ” : Life is built on the principle of leadership. The principle of leadership is the source of evolution. One of the areas in which the leader must work is meditation. The leader works for inspiration and service and creativity.
In contemplation and meditation, we contact cosmic mind and change it into concepts, then into ideas. Meditation is essential for personality development and therefore becomes crucial in the early life of every adult. The Pyramid Party of India will work for the personality development of all the Youth of the Country through imparting the Science of Meditation.
* * *
“ Only Enlightened are the Right people for Good Governance. Let us choose and Elect only the Enlightened Masters ”
PYRAMID PARTY OF INDIA
“ Let us Transform the Dreams of Meditators into Reality. ”
“ Performing one's Duty without having any selfish motives. ”
“ Peaceful efforts for establishing Social Justice in the society. ”
“ Awareness of the fact that .. we create our own realities. ”
“ Truth alone triumphs .. and, Spiritual Truth is the Only Truth ”
“ YATHA PRAJA .. TATHA RAJA .... AS THE PEOPLE .. SO THE RULERS ”
“ Only right and enlightened people will be able to choose and elect right and enlightened rulers. It is the responsibility of the Pyramid Party of India to train all the People of India .. in terms of righteousness and enlightenment·· by way of promoting the Science of Vegetarianism and the Science of Meditation. ”
- Brahmarshi Patriji
- Excerpted from Spiritual India Mar – Apr 2009, Page 25