“ DHYANA VIDYARTHI - PMR PROJECT ”
This project involves spreading the practice of meditation amongst the students in different parts of India. This project also seeks the establishment of Meditation Rooms in schools and colleges. The goal is to provide a facility for students to practice meditation early and regularly.
“Youth .. The Formative Years”
Studentship.. the main stage of one's youth.. requires a lot of concentration, memory power, understanding ability, patience, motivation, self-confidence. Along with these, students should learn to face tensions and fears arising out of academic / competitive exams. Choosing a suitable career-path is always a source of great frustration. The Youth graduate from being students to working professionals, and there comes the need to balance their personal-life and work-life. Educational Institutions and Corporates have come up with a lot of “ Personality Development ” and “Stress Management ” programmes for their personnel; however, they are not at all sufficient. PSSM would like to introduce “ Scientific Spirituality ”, as a way of perfecting emotional and intellectual life, at an individual level.. which, cumulatively, will further reflect on any organization's overall strength and growth. In the Colleges / Universities and the Corporates, a few true principles of spirituality are of course being imparted, such as, “ selflessness-motivated discipline ” and “ harmonious togetherness ” etc., etc. However, the New Millennium Youth.. the New Age Youth.. are more evolved.. compared to their counterparts in earlier generations. They are ready for more direct and more concentrated dose of “ Spiritual Science ”. Therefore, the Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement (PSSM) has appropriately launched the “ Dhyana Vidyarthi – Dhyana Yuvatha ” project.
· To conduct free meditation training sessions for students and teachers.
· To incorporate “ Science of Meditation and Spirituality ” course in the curriculum.
· To establish exclusive “ Pyramid Meditation Rooms ” in the institute premises besides library room, fitness room.
· To conduct state-wide and nation-wide youth workshops in Spiritual Science.
· To establish Dhyana Yuvatha care centers everywhere in the world
· National Spiritual Youth Convention, conducted annually at Pyramid Valley International, Bangalore.
· Dhyana Vidyarthi Vijayam on March 26th 2011 at Palakollu, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
· Dhyana Vidyarthi Yagnam on July 26th 2011 at Nandyala, Kurnool District and on November 15th 2011 at Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
· Children's Day, on Nov 14th 2011 celebrated at Vivekananda public school, Journalist Colony, Road no:3, Banjara hills, Hyderabad.
ü Spreading the Science of Meditation, elaborating its benefits ,practice of Meditation as a regular course in three days session, eleven days session, thirty days session etc., to all Schools and Colleges of India. Until now Dhyana Vidyarthi team had covered around many schools all around India.
ü Establishing “Pyramid Meditation Rooms” (like Concrete Roof Top Pyramids, Wooden Pyramids in an exclusive room) in the institute premises beside library room.
ü Motivating the youth to participate in various cultural activities, mega spiritual programs which help in developing their skills in creativity, communication, leadership and event management.
ü Short Films (Documentaries for Children) children oriented concepts.
ü Dhyana Vidyarthi Programs in Corporate Training Institutions like, Bank Coaching Institutes.
ü Regular Trekking programs for all age groups.
ü Conducting Awareness programs like 'Vegetarian Rallies'.
Dhyana Vidyarthi Magazine[Telugu]: PSSM would like to introduce “Scientific Spirituality”, as a way of perfecting emotional and intellectual life, through a magazine called Dhyana Vidyarthi. In simple this magazine’s goal is to incorporate “Science of Meditation” as a course in the curriculum.
For free meditation classes in schools and colleges: +91 9741554000 [Bengaluru], +91 91337 48880 [Hyderabad]
For more details: www.dhyanavidyarthi.org