In order to achieve the objectives of The Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement (PSSM), a central financial and administrative body called The Pyramid Spiritual Trust ( India ) was founded in April 2003, in Bengaluru, Karnataka State.
The Trust is a spiritual and non-profit organization. It is an organization with an all round responsibility towards all the activities of The Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement in India and Abroad.
All the existing Pyramid Spiritual Societies and the existing Pyramid Meditation Centers in the whole length and breadth of India, in due course, will be taken care by The Trust.
The Trust has been formed with the following major objectives :
- Act as a link between all the existing Pyramid Spiritual Societies across the length and breadth of the country and the rest of the spiritual world.
- Co-ordinate, plan and publish information about the activities of various Pyramid Spiritual Societies.
- Act as an enabler for the establishment of new Pyramid Spiritual Societies.
- Provide standardized and centralized printing facilities, spiritual research support, publish spiritual literature etc, for use by the masters of the Pyramid Spiritual Societies.
- Provide assistance in construction of pyramids.
- Establish Pyramid Meditation Centers and Pyramid Spiritual Health Care Centers everywhere.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Trust has been formed, with an initial Board consisting of eleven Trustees.
Brahmarshi Patriji, founder of The Pyramid Spiritual Societies, is the Chairman of the Trust. Shri Shreyans Daga, founder of The Mumbai Pyramid Spiritual Society, is the Vice Chariman of the Trust. Shri P. Chandra Sekhar is the Managing Trustee.
The following is the Board of Trustees :